Monday, May 18, 2009

The Week Begins - May 18th 2009

May or may not be able to get my comics this week ,fingers crossed.


Wolverine: Weapon X #2

Written: Jason Aaron

Art: Ron Garney

After an impressive first issue I’m excited to see what more Aaron can do. I was worried this arc would be all flash and no substance but clearly from the preview there is more going on than just Wolverine having to kill somebody which is a nice change of pace for a story. I am really excited to read this, but as excited as I am, one comic has me more excited this week…


Invincible #62 *Most Anticipated*

Written: Robert Kirkman

Art: Ryan Ottley

Not too hard a decision here, Invincible has been a roll as of #60, just as it seemed to be dragging it picked up and I’ve been loving it. Conquest is an awesome new villain who will no doubt take Invincible down several hundred pegs. Really looking forward to seeing what may come of it. Hoping for some cool twists.


Witchblade #127

Written: Ron Marz

Art: Stjepan Sejic

Another good looking read, hopefully things finally get cracking as far as this whole War event. Really want to see Marz cut loose with the action in this issue as he’s done some really cool stuff as far as action in the past and I bet he’ll do great again.

1 comment: