Thursday, July 31, 2008

Comic of the month - July 2008

Here’s a new article that came to me yesterday, Comic of the Month.

What is it?

Well, the title says it all. I pick the #1 best comic of the month. Then I’ll quickly say why it has been given the title.

This was a tough one, Witchblade and Wolverine really tied for the win. Both where great, engaging stories with incredible art. Both really are fun to read over and over again. But in the end, only one can win, and the winner is…

Witchblade #119!

This was just an all around great story with amazing art and I had a great time reading it. It’s a done in one story, so there isn’t any frustrating cliff-hangers or anything, which was also great. I loved this issue and it is definitely comic of the month of July 2008. Check it out some time if you can still find it at your LCS.

No comments: