Monday, May 25, 2009

The Times They Are-A Changin'

I wasn’t sure if I was going to do something special for my 200th post, if it would be just another simple post of if I was actually going to say something important or do something important but I guess either way this is still a nice way to celebrate 200 posts.


Well does anyone know that Bob Dylan song? You know, the one that played during the Watchmen opening. I believe it was “The Times They Are-A Changin”.


This is just like that, the times are indeed changing. I’m moving to Rokk’s Comic Book Revolution. I’ve been invited to join as their newest member and I happily agreed.


So if you want to keep watching what I write, check out there, but don’t worry folks I’ll still be around here. I’ll post reviews and other things here of course, but for most of my reviews and articles they will be posted there. So while I’m going to be on 2 blogs you can check out both for my stuff.


Also there may or may not be reviews that I can fit onto the Revolution at times, so I may post some reviews here when I can only post them here. Either way I hope you guys don’t mind having to migrate a bit to check out most of my stuff there because I really enjoy writing for you all.


So yeah, I guess a short update but an important one nonetheless. I’ve been going over some ideas for my first post, but I’ll wait for my introduction post to be posted first before I post anything

-Andrenn

No comments: