Saturday, February 28, 2009

Andrenn Update

Been a while since I’ve done an Andrenn Update so I guess it’s time for one.

I’ve been trying to dodge it for weeks now, but try as I do, I just can’t seem to get Friday posts done. Maybe it’s because at the end of the week I lose most motivation to do anything other then relax.

So both The Drawing Board and Collection Spotlight are random posts.

Fridays aren’t exactly no post days, as you’ve seen last week if I have reviews to post, or Solicit commentary, or maybe even something like Comic Report Card (New one coming soon by the way, not sure what on but I really want to do another one soon)

I’ve been wanting to do another edition of Andrenn’s Game Shelf which I will no doubt do. I’m thinking something like a favorite game list or something.

The Andrenn Channel needs a new show to be added soon, I’m thinking something animated.

My pull box is empty, I’ve gotten all the comics for February out. Expect reviews in the week, perhaps Tuesday or Wednesday. I’ve got 5 comics to review. I also got a confirmation from my LCS that they are indeed now ordering Jersey Gods.

Expect Month’s End and Week’s End on the same day, tomorrow. I’ve decided to post 2 things in one day to save some time and space for the upcoming week and some new posts I want to write up.

So that’s it for this quick Andrenn Update. Expect Reviews in the week, Week’s and Month’s End tomorrow and of course The Week Begins on Monday.

No comments: